Here at the Green Park we have been welcoming pets, mainly dogs, since 1996 – though we have had the odd cat, and even a horse on one occasion.
At present we have three dogs of our own, - Molly who is a King Charles Spaniel, Dan a Labrador, and Blossom a Golden Retriever. Molly, by far the youngest, is also the bossiest and is normally in charge!
• Your pet/s are welcome to stay in your bedroom, but NOT in the public areas of the hotel.
• There is NO CHARGE for bringing pets to the Green Park.
• We have a supply of pet related items, in case you have forgotten anything. Please just ask us and we will do our best to help.
• There is a dog-poo bin, and a poo-bag dispenser in the grounds of the hotel near reception. Just ask for directions.
• The Green Park has approximately three acres of grounds, and nearby walks include Faskally Woods and Loch Dunmore.
• The Pitlochry area is a great place for walks, and we have a supply of booklets. Please just pick up one from the girls at reception, and return it to us at the end of your stay.