Here at the Green Park we have been welcoming pets, mainly dogs, since 1996 – though we have had the odd cat, and even a horse on one occasion.
At present we have three dogs of our own, - Molly who is a King Charles Spaniel, Dan a Labrador, and Blossom a Golden Retriever. Molly, by far the youngest, is also the bossiest and is normally in charge!
• Your pet/s are welcome to stay in your bedroom, but NOT in the public areas of the hotel.
• There is NO CHARGE for bringing pets to the Green Park.
• We have a supply of pet related items, in case you have forgotten anything. Please just ask us and we will do our best to help.
• There is a dog-poo bin, and a poo-bag dispenser in the grounds of the hotel near reception. Just ask for directions.
• The Green Park has approximately three acres of grounds, and nearby walks include Faskally Woods and Loch Dunmore.
• The Pitlochry area is a great place for walks, and we have a supply of booklets. Please just pick up one from the girls at reception, and return it to us at the end of your stay.
Fill in your details here to get in contact